10 SS Panzer Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Planck (Pending)

2 posters

Go down

Application - Planck (Pending) Empty Application - Planck (Pending)

Post  Jürgen Planck Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 pm

1. Realism Name: (First and Last) (Please, no famous or infamous German names, be it from history or movies) Jürgen Planck

2. Age: (We currently have an age restriction of 18 and up)20 years of age

3. Country: United States of America

4. Previous Realism Units/Clans:no i have not but i do have realism in martial arts and a father as 25 year carrer Marine who has taught me a few tactics.

5. Were you dishonorably discharged from any of the above Units/Clans?:no i was not this would be my first join.

6. How much time a week do you have to commit to the 10.SS?: 7 out of 7 unless i tell them i cannot.

7. What does realism play mean to you? (I suggest writing more than a sentence.) to me it means play as if you where the man in the uniform carrying the weapon and fight as if it was for your life.

8. Why are you choosing the 10.SS Panzer-Division? (Also suggest more than a sentence.) because it is a realism group and i'v always been interested in the reality and history of ww2.

9. Where did you hear about the 10.SS Panzer-Division? (Forum, server, etc...?)i met a member by joining his server

10 .Do you have a working Microphone or Headset? (Required):i have headset but no mic

11. Steam ID (this is your login / account name. Not a numerical sequence) :JPIZZL

12. What is your preferred in-game weapon?: Bolt action rifle or semi auto Gewher with satchels

Jürgen Planck

Back to top Go down

Application - Planck (Pending) Empty Re: Application - Planck (Pending)

Post  Franz Weil Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:25 pm

-----

Von: SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment 21 Hauptquartier

Zu: Jürgen Planck

-----

Herr Jürgen Planck,

Your application has been reviewed and you have been approved for an interview.

As is standard procedure for all potential Anwärter, you will be sent the Ventrilo information for our server via Private Message and are to report to an available officer for an interview.

---

Uscha. Franz Weil
Franz Weil
Franz Weil
SS Unterscharführer
SS Unterscharführer

Back to top Go down