10 SS Panzer Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Axel(Pending)

2 posters

Go down

Application - Axel(Pending) Empty Application - Axel(Pending)

Post  Axel Kunze Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:08 am

1. Realism Name: (First and Last) (Please, no famous or infamous German names, be it from history or movies)

Axel Kunze

2. Age: (We currently have an age restriction of 18 and up)

3. Country:

United States

4. Previous Realism Units/Clans:

N/A

5. Were you dishonorably discharged from any of the above Units/Clans?:

no

6. How much time a week do you have to commit to the 10.SS?:

most of the time im available unless i have something going on(i don't have much go on often)

7. What does realism play mean to you? (I suggest writing more than a sentence.)

i have had a keen interest in World War Two since i was about 8 and my grandfather gave me some German hitler youth badges he got when he served in the us army, my interest mostly being the German Wehrmacht and SS on both east and west fronts, and also Russian army, i got Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 earlier this week after getting a graphics card(ive wanted this game for a long time) and i want to find a serious, mature, German themed realism unit where the atmosphere is serious as opposed to most clans, where tactics play a major part and teamwork is the way to go and the structure is realistic.

8. Why are you choosing the 10.SS Panzer-Division? (Also suggest more than a sentence.)

because as stated above my keen interest in World war two is mostly focused on German Wehrmacht and SS to the point of i collect relics and replicas of German gear but i wont davel into it unless any of you wish to hear it.
i really wanted to find a German Realism unit as opposed the many allied units i saw whilst searching due to the fact that in a German themed unit i would be more at home than a us themed cause in the latter i don't know as much.
in my search this unit seemed the best of what i found and the most active German unit
and i like that you aren't neo-nazis

9. Where did you hear about the 10.SS Panzer-Division? (Forum, server, etc...?)

i was searching for a German themed Realism unit

10 .Do you have a working Microphone or Headset? (Required):

yes

11. Steam ID (this is your login / account name. Not a numerical sequence) :

darkfalcon26

12. What is your preferred in-game weapon?:
K98K Sniper is the one ive pretty much loved all my life and love in the game i can also hold my own with the K98K iron sights but not at range more of close in or bayonet/ riflebutt
and the MP40 in cqb
Axel Kunze
Axel Kunze

Back to top Go down

Application - Axel(Pending) Empty Re: Application - Axel(Pending)

Post  Franz Weil Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 am

-----

Von: SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment 21 Hauptquartier

Zu: SS-Anwärter Kunze

-----

Herr Kunze,

Your application has been reviewed and you have been approved for an interview.

As is standard procedure for all potential Anwärter, you will be sent the Ventrilo information for our server via Private Message and are to report to an available officer for an interview.

---

Uscha. Franz Weil
Franz Weil
Franz Weil
SS Unterscharführer
SS Unterscharführer

Back to top Go down