10 SS Panzer Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Friedrich (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Application - Friedrich (Accepted) Empty Application - Friedrich (Accepted)

Post  Friedrich Weis Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:15 pm

1. Realism Name: Friedrich Weis

2. Age: 19

3. Country: Denmark

4. Previous Realism Units/Clans: 4th ID (Resistance and Liberation) and 77y (Mount and Musket)

5. Were you dishonorably discharged from any of the above Units/Clans?: No

6. How much time a week do you have to commit to the 10.SS?: Monday to friday past 19:00 and weekends, unless i have to work or im with friends.

7. What does realism play mean to you? Realism for me is to become the persona you choose for yourself, in this case ill become Friedrich Weis. I find that playing realism is the most fun you can do in gaming, because it feels like you actually is part of a war and the friendships you make during trainings and other events makes the experience that much better.

8. Why are you choosing the 10.SS Panzer-Division? I chose to apply to the 10.SS Panzer-Division because i have never been i a germany related clan or uint and since im very interested in the german side of the war (especially on the eastern front) it seemed appropriate to apply here.

9. Where did you hear about the 10.SS Panzer-Division? I found it on the forums

10 .Do you have a working Microphone or Headset? (Required): Yes

11. Steam ID (this is your login / account name. Not a numerical sequence): Tr4xz0r

12. What is your preferred in-game weapon?: Kar98k, MP40 and G43

Friedrich Weis

Back to top Go down

Application - Friedrich (Accepted) Empty Re: Application - Friedrich (Accepted)

Post  admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:17 pm

-----

Von: SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment 21 Hauptquartier

Zu: SS-Bewerber Weis

-----

SS-Bewerber Weis,

Your application has been reviewed and accepted for an interview. Your name on the website will be changed in line with the realism name you have chosen, if you check your private messages you will find a PM containing all the necessary information to begin your career with the 10.SS Panzer Division.

Viel Glück

---

- SS-Oberscharführer Alois Hertz

admin

https://10panzerdivision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down