10 SS Panzer Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Siegfried (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Application - Siegfried (Accepted) Empty Application - Siegfried (Accepted)

Post  Siegfried Rothschild Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:04 pm

1. Realism Name: Siegfried Rothschild

2. Age: 25

3. Country: Sweden

4. Previous Realism Units/Clans: N/A

5. Were you dishonorably discharged from any of the above Units/Clans?: N/A

6. How much time a week do you have to commit to the 10.SS?: Every day untill August, weekends after the 6th of August when I begin work. This should include friday evenings but might differ depending on overtime and such but I will be informing if such things occur in good time.

7. What does realism play mean to you?: To act, work, and plan as a group, to be able to feel a bit of realism instead of the normal, go in and shoot your brains out. It's a good change of pace from the usual, something that can make your hard work feel justified. Because at the end of the day, when you've succeded in a skirmish you feel that you've accomplished something, not just your run of the mill shootfest.

8. Why are you choosing the 10.SS Panzer-Division?: To be quite honest, I've never played in a division before and never really thought about it either. So when a friend of mine asked me to check it out I did. And I liked what I saw, dedication and what looks as a great group of people to grow alongside with.

9. Where did you hear about the 10.SS Panzer-Division?: A friend of mine, Jens Eisenberg he's called on these forums if I'm informed correctly.

10 .Do you have a working Microphone or Headset? (Required): Yes I do.

11. Steam ID (this is your login / account name. Not a numerical sequence) : MarCc, if it seems impossible to find I would advice looking through Jens Eisenberg's friendslist as I should be able to be found there.

12. What is your preferred in-game weapon?: I've allways had a preference for mid to long range firearms. Otherwise fully automatics for close quarter combat. No specific weapon as of yet.

Siegfried Rothschild

Back to top Go down

Application - Siegfried (Accepted) Empty Re: Application - Siegfried (Accepted)

Post  admin Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:25 am

-----

Von: SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment 21 Hauptquartier

Zu: SS-Bewerber Rothschild

-----

SS-Bewerber Rothschild,

Your application has been reviewed and accepted for an interview. Your name on the website will be changed in line with the realism name you have chosen, if you check your private messages you will find a PM containing all the necessary information to begin your career with the 10.SS Panzer Division.

Viel Glück

---

- SS-Oberscharführer Alois Hertz

admin

https://10panzerdivision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down