10 SS Panzer Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grüss Gott Manschaft

4 posters

Go down

Grüss Gott Manschaft Empty Grüss Gott Manschaft

Post  Hans Heitmann Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm honoured to meet you all here !

My game Id " Hans Heitmann " is the real identity of my German grandpa. This one was 17 old when he was enrolled in the glorious Prussian army... That was in late 1916 ! He fought on the Westfront, principally during the "chemin des dames" battle (april 1917), and then in the flanders and the somme sector. He was honoured with both EK 2 and EK 1 for his actions, and was severely injured by gas, during winter 1917.
During WW2, he served as Flakoffizier, in the Braunschweig area. He died 1977, from direct consequences of his 60 year old gas intoxication... All my young years imagination were feeded with the stories he told me about his time as "Frontschwein".
My father, Who was french, was 19, when he joined de Gaulle in early 1944. He was enrolled to French first army and became a SHERMAN tank driver. He fought first during the Alsace campaign, and then up to the junction with soviet troops at the river Elbe.

Concerning myself, I'm 46, married (sorry she's first too...), with two magnificent daughters aged 13 and 15.
I'm actually an NCO in the French military police, the Gendarmerie Nationale, but I'll soon leave to become a manager in a private security company.
Concerning foreign languages, I'm fluent in French and German, and I also try to be not too bad in English...

I was really interested by our division, because of its historical and realistic approach.
You'll find in me an in-defective Kamerad, and a brave soldier !

Now it rests me to wish you all a happy new year, Guten Rutsch und Sieg Heil !

"Gott mit uns"
Hans Heitmann
Hans Heitmann
SS Anwärter

Back to top Go down

Grüss Gott Manschaft Empty Re: Grüss Gott Manschaft

Post  admin Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Willkommen!

Thats quite a family history you've got there, I hope you enjoy it here. We are a nice enough group of friends (Except Dibbo) I wish you nothing but the best here!

Regards,

-Alois Hertz

admin

https://10panzerdivision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorenz Georg Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:08 am

We hope you'll enjoy your time with us! With any luck, any Ventrilo problems you may have will be sorted out.
Lorenz Georg
Lorenz Georg
SS Scharführer
SS Scharführer

http://soundcloud.com/deutschbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Günter Svoboda Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:26 pm

holy cow dude nice story! My grandfather fought for the Wermacht in WW2 as well and his name was Joseph Svoboda, he was a Czech. volunteer forced to fight for Germany.
Günter Svoboda
Günter Svoboda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum